Monday, December 31, 2007

Luck o' The Irish

In an attempt to catch up to Beth (:D), I've decided to post pretty much everything I have photos of.

One of my favorite scrappy projects is an altered shadow box frame. I've done a handful of them now, and even though they take a lot of time and energy, the end result is worth it.

The first is a three-paned shadow box that I purchased from my LSS, Memories Galore. I used some Saint Patty's Day papers, ribbons and other embellies that I had to scrap our family's trip to Ireland in 2006. The shadow box can either be hung vertically or horizontally (and the layouts are easy to change around to suit either direction) or it can sit on a desk or shelf. Happy Birthday, Mom!

The second was a donation to a co-workers church fundraiser which took place in November. I went with a Christmas theme so it could be used as a gift to showcase a family holiday photo.

The third was a gift to my grandmother, who is ALL about family!

The last was a gift to my neighbor, who just welcomed another little baby boy to their family.















Thanks for looking!

No comments: