Saturday, January 5, 2008

Autumn 2005

I got a little free time last night and thought I'd use it to look through my "autumn" stash and see what I had to work with. I had LOTS of goodies, thanks to Beth, so I was excited to get started. I found this awesome burlap background on the web that was a great addition to what i already had.

Instead of just laying it out and thinking of what I'd do... I finished a two page 12x12 spread! I've been dying to scrap some of these pictures for some time because we had so much fun that autumn, getting Michael all cozied up and going on our adventures to the Ashland Berry Farm to find a pumpkin and out to Farmville to visit my brother and sister-in-law at Longwood U.

Thank you Beth for the awesome paper (great minds!!!) and for the ribbons. The brown and blue polka dotted ribbon was perfect for my layout, and your ideas on how to use my silk leaves were just right.

Enjoy!









1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Just Beatuiful!!! I'm glad you got to use your fun stuff. love ya!