Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Scrapchallenge.com

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to get into online scrap challenges. They're a fun way to go outside of your normal style and experiment with different layouts. So I decided to search the web for some challenges to get myself back on track with Michael's baby book. The big issue is finding a challenge that accomodates more than one picture (which kinda drives me nuts). I'm working on a 2 page 12x12 spread of my father and step mother's first visit to Virginia to visit Michael back in August of '05. I have a good dozen pictures that I've narrowed it down to, and I don't want to cut any more out... so I found this layout and I'm thinking I can tweak it to suit my needs here.

This is lifted from Scrap Challenge.com.

Once Michael gets his nap, in about a half hour, I'm on this. The end result will hopefully follow tonight.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: